Living in a world of increasing numbers of vegans, I am often asked to make vegan food.
Flapjacks are truly Britain’s favourite snack. I am really delighted to share this recipe with you whether you are a vegan or not!
- Melted coconut oil 120g
- 100g of Maple syrup
- 50g brown sugar
- 300g of oats
- 20g of goji berries
- 30g of pumpkin seeds
- 50g of walnuts
- 20g of ground flaxseed
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 150C.
- Melt the coconut oil.
- Mix everything with the coconut oil thoroughly.
- Press the mixture into a tray (10″x 8″ lined with greaseproof paper).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden.
- Let in cool in the tray, cut when cool.