Stir fry sugar snap with garlic and ginger
A quick to prepare stir fry vegetables. Hey it is VEGAN again, but I am sure most normal people would love it.
As sugar snap peas are in season, let’s cook it.
- 3 to 4 slices of ginger
- one clove of garlic, sliced or cushed and one small carrot, cut into small bits
- a handful of mushroom (I used the small chinese black fungus, soaked in cold water for 30 mins then rinsed, cleaned and dried)
- 150g of sugar snap peas, remove the strings at both ends
- 10ml of vegetable oil
- pinch of salt, 1/8 teaspoon of coconut sugar and 1/8 teaspoon of white pepper
- 10ml of cooking wine
- 10ml of light soy sauce
- heat the 10ml oil in the wok/pan for a few seconds then add the ginger and garlic (using medium high heat)
- after a short moment add the carrot, peas.
- then add the cooking wine and cook for a minute or so
- add the mushroom, then the salt and pepper
- cook for a couple of minutes
- trun off the heat, add the sugar and soy
Note: keep stirring gently until done