The super quick and easy egg fried rice
The other day some chef was teaching a man to do egg fried rice.
OMG! I can do it a lot more easier.
1. One egg lightly beaten
2. One and half bowls of cooked rice
3. One tablespoon of vegetable oil
4. Pinch of salt
5. A few drops of light soy sauce
6. A few drops of dark soy sauce
- Heat the oil in the pan over medium high heat for a few seconds
- Add in the beate egg and cook for a short moment
- Add the cooked rice in and mix in with the egg
- Add the salt and continue cooking and stirring for a few minutes
- Check if the rice is hot then turn off the heat
- Drizzle the light and dark soy sauce on and mix well
Notes: you can add any meat or vegetables, just adjust the amount of seasoning accordingly.