INGREDIENTS Serves 2-3 1 kg whole chicken Salt and pepper to taste 2 tablespoons cooking wine 1 tablespoon soya sauce 2 teaspoons of honey Method 1. Preheat oven to 200C 2. Place the chicken in a roasting tin and season generously inside and out with […]
Month: November 2018
黑糖薑蓉椰汁年糕 Nian Gao with dark brown sugar, ginger and coconut milk. So this is VEGAN! I use two foil containers ( 115x140x40mm) INGREDIENTS Glutinous rice flour 260g Rice flour 60g Dark brown sugar 150g Pinch of sea salt Coconut milk 400ml Vegetable oil 15ml Minced […]
For the swiss roll sponge:
1. Plain flour 57g
2. Cocoa powder 27g
3. Sugar 85g
4. Large eggs 5
1. Chestnut purée 200g
2. Sugar 25g
3. Double cream 120g
4. Vodka vanilla 15ml
1. Preheat oven to 160C
2. Place a sheet of greaseproof paper in a swiss roll tin(13″ x 9″)
3. Whisk the eggs and sugar for approx. 8 minutes until ribbon consistency
4. Sift the cocoa powder and flour into the mixture, fold it in lightly.
5. Pour the mixture in the tin and bake for 15-17 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, roll it up while warm
7. Mix the chestnut purée and sugar well, add the vodka vanilla. Whip the cream until thick. Mix the
cream and chestnut mixture together.
8. Unroll the swiss roll and peel off the greaseproof paper. Spread the chestnut cream on the sponge and
roll up tightly.
9. Refrigerate for at least one hour and ready to serve.
這是參考了雀后的做法，但我用焗爐做，我加了芹菜，風味更好，所以有少許不同 You will need: Six chicken thighs (or four chicken legs) One onion, sliced One bunch of Chinese celery, cut into 2 inches pieces Sauce for the chicken Brown sugar 1 TB spoon Cooking wine 1 TB spoon Light soy sauce 2 TB spoons Mirin […]
Ingredients For the pastry (makes approx 20 tarts) 撻皮是参考了簡易食譜何太的份量，但做法有少許變化。 我就加咗D鹽，加咗D醋。 225g of plain flour, plus extra for dusting 125g of butter, cubed 48g of caster sugar one small egg, beaten a few drops of vinegar (vinegar helps prevent the formation of gluten which makes for […]