Three ingredients flourless chocolate cake.無粉三元朱古力蛋糕
1. Large eggs 3
2. Dark chocolate 180g, break into small pieces
3. Sea salt pinch
1. Melt the chocolate over a bowl of hot water, add a pinch of sea salt.
2. Line the baking tin(6″ round tin) with greaseproof paper. Preheat the oven to 160C.
3. Separate the egg, add the yolks to the cooled melted chocolate until combined.
4. Whisk the egg whites until stiff peak.
5. Add the egg whites into the chocolate mixture in three batches, mix it gently and quickly.
6. Pour the mixture into the tin and bake for 45 minutes.